The Chaya Sketch is one of the coolest skate designs which propels you back in time to the beginning of roller skating! The black on white sketched design, gives props to roller derby, GRL PWR and everything in between. This fully vegan mid-cut boot benefits from a great fit and an EVA insole for ultimate comfort. Combined with our light weight, fiberglass re inforced Chaya Aja plate for strength and response, this is the effortlessly smooth ride you need for the roller disco, street or beach. Gliding on Chaya Spectrum outdoor wheels (78a, 59mm) and Wicked ABEC 7 bearings, this is the ultimate package for all of your retro roller skating dreams.
PLEASE NOTE THIS SKATE SIZES SMALL – WE RECOMMEND SIZING UP FROM YOUR REGULAR SHOE SIZE.
– Wheels:Chaya Spectrum 38mm x59mm 78A.
– Bearings:WCD Wicked ABEC 7.
– Weight: 1210g (size 41).
-Plate: Chaya Aja Axle type standard with nut.
– Size: M (36-38), L (39-41), XL (42-46).
– Cushion: casted polyurethane 92A 17mm barrel, 12mm cone.
– Truck hangar: glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) – GFK.
– Truck angle: 10°.
– Mounting: Standard.
– Power toe system (PTS):yes.
– Adjustable side to side (DCM only): no.
– Adjustable front to back (DCM only): no.
– Width truck hangar: 1,77″ / 45mm.
– Width truck incl. axles: 4,1″ / 105mm.
– Boot: glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) – GFK.
– Boot height: 23cm (size 41).
– Closure: standard lacing.
– Toestopper: Classic Off Set flat natural rubber / styrene-butadiene rubber.